MAHALO FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Support from people like you makes our work possible. You can join us in growing environmental education programs for Hawaii's schools and communities by becoming a member of the Kokua Hawai'i Foundation.
We also offer gift memberships that you can purchase for friends and loved ones.
We hope that you'll become a member today!
- $25 - Individual (13 and over)
- $50 - 'Ohana (family, 2 adults & dependent children)
- $250 - Ke Kai (the sea)
- $500 - Ka 'Aina (the land)
- $1000 - Ka Lani (the sky)
ALL KOKUA MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- A receipt/mahalo letter for your tax-deductible donation
- Kokua Hawai'i Foundation "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" sticker
- Kokua Hawai'i Foundation tote bag
- A 1-year subscription to "The Bulletin Board" the KHF e-Newsletter
- Advance notice and presale ticket information on Kokua events
Membership Terms: Your one-year Kokua membership will begin on the day you activate your membership on-line. Please note that this is a non-voting membership.