'How to Eat Less Plastic'
Your food and water are contaminated with plastic. Here's why it's in the food system and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 15 Aug
Tune in to @hiconversation on @wearehpr Talking waste management in Hawaii. hawaiipublicradio.org/programs/conve… #sourcereduction
Posted 2 Aug
Design of #Tokyo2020 @Olympics Medals Made from Recycled Electronics Unveiled
Posted 2 Aug
Make Your Grocery Game Zero-Waste: Five ways to render grocery shopping easier on the planet—and your wallet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 25 Jul
More than half of all textiles produced each year include plastic. Now the urgent search is on for a more sustainab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- 10-01-14 October is National Farm to School Month and October 24th is Food Day!
- 10-01-14 ‘ĀINA Schools Off to a Great Start
- 10-01-14 ʻĀINA Teacher Trainings
- 10-01-14 Grants for School Gardens
- 10-01-14 3Rs School Recycling: Aloha Aina Recycling Drives
- 10-01-14 International Coastal Cleanup Recap
- 10-01-14 Plastic Free Commitment Blog Series: #1 Bring your own reusable bag!
- 10-01-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 10-01-14 Opportunity for Educators: Be the Solution to Plastic Ocean Pollution!
- 09-03-14 Co-Founder Jack Johnson Supports KHF Through Waikiki Shows
- 09-03-14 Foodland’s Give Aloha Campaign
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-03-14 Upcoming ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Parties
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools Teacher Trainings
- 09-03-14 Hawai‘i Farm to School Conference: Re-Growing Community Food Systems
- 09-03-14 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drive
- 09-03-14 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi International Coastal Cleanup
- 09-03-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 09-03-14 2nd Annual North Shore Food Summit