We are excited to share our new ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Training Webinars! These webinars provide information a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 22 Jan
Ordinance 19-30 (formerly Bill 40 - one of the most comprehensive bans on food service single-use plastics) needs y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 8 Jan
Posted 3 Dec 20
Posted 30 Nov 20
ʻĀINA Cooking for Change Holiday Series starts this Sunday, December 6! This Sunday, during Session 1, we will be m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 29 Nov 20
- 10-01-14 October is National Farm to School Month and October 24th is Food Day!
- 10-01-14 ‘ĀINA Schools Off to a Great Start
- 10-01-14 ʻĀINA Teacher Trainings
- 10-01-14 Grants for School Gardens
- 10-01-14 3Rs School Recycling: Aloha Aina Recycling Drives
- 10-01-14 International Coastal Cleanup Recap
- 10-01-14 Plastic Free Commitment Blog Series: #1 Bring your own reusable bag!
- 10-01-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 10-01-14 Opportunity for Educators: Be the Solution to Plastic Ocean Pollution!
- 09-03-14 Co-Founder Jack Johnson Supports KHF Through Waikiki Shows
- 09-03-14 Foodland’s Give Aloha Campaign
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-03-14 Upcoming ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Parties
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools Teacher Trainings
- 09-03-14 Hawai‘i Farm to School Conference: Re-Growing Community Food Systems
- 09-03-14 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drive
- 09-03-14 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi International Coastal Cleanup
- 09-03-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 09-03-14 2nd Annual North Shore Food Summit