Hawaii residents, TODAY is the last day to register for the primary election! Register online before 4:30pm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 9 Jul
CA Gov @GavinNewsom signed an historic state budget that includes crucial funding for school nutrition and Farm to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 7 Jul
A Reality Check on Environmental Racism & Plastics via @Surfrider surfrider.org/coastal-blog/e… #environmentalracism #plasticpollution
Posted 30 Jun
Ocean Voyages Institute Sets Record with Largest Open Ocean Clean-up in History oceanvoyagesinstitute.org… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 23 Jun
Congress - don’t forget the fishermen! Schools across the country depend on fishermen & seafood producers to feed k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 15 Jun
- 10-01-14 October is National Farm to School Month and October 24th is Food Day!
- 10-01-14 ‘ĀINA Schools Off to a Great Start
- 10-01-14 ʻĀINA Teacher Trainings
- 10-01-14 Grants for School Gardens
- 10-01-14 3Rs School Recycling: Aloha Aina Recycling Drives
- 10-01-14 International Coastal Cleanup Recap
- 10-01-14 Plastic Free Commitment Blog Series: #1 Bring your own reusable bag!
- 10-01-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 10-01-14 Opportunity for Educators: Be the Solution to Plastic Ocean Pollution!
- 09-03-14 Co-Founder Jack Johnson Supports KHF Through Waikiki Shows
- 09-03-14 Foodland’s Give Aloha Campaign
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 09-03-14 Upcoming ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Parties
- 09-03-14 ʻĀINA In Schools Teacher Trainings
- 09-03-14 Hawai‘i Farm to School Conference: Re-Growing Community Food Systems
- 09-03-14 Aloha ʻĀina Recycling Drive
- 09-03-14 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi International Coastal Cleanup
- 09-03-14 Become a Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Outreach Docent
- 09-03-14 2nd Annual North Shore Food Summit