KHF in the News
Today is #GivingTuesday! As a 501(c)3 nonprofit, our work at KHF is made possible through the generosity & support… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 29 Nov
Fruit trees, native trees, we love trees & are SO excited for our #Agroforest! You can help bring trees to the Kōku… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 28 Oct
#FarmToSchool Month fun! Our ʻĀINA In Schools program connects chefs with keiki to learn how to cook using locally… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 27 Oct
The Kalo Library is a vital part of the Kōkua Learning Farm! This section of the farm currently has 26 varieties of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 22 Oct
Happening this Saturday, October 22! Join us in the Kōkua General Store to find a preloved #Halloween Costume or do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Posted 18 Oct
- 05-04-17 Jack Johnson Shows to Benefit Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation
- 05-04-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Field Trip and Mini-Grants NOW Available for the 2017-18 School Year
- 05-04-17 Congratulations to Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Mural Winner
- 05-04-17 May 25th Luibueno’s Supports Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation
- 05-04-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Benefit Dinner
- 05-04-17 Schools Celebrate Farm to School with ʻĀINA Family Nights
- 05-04-17 Earth Month ʻĀINA In Schools Chef Visits & Kuʻi ʻAi Demonstrations
- 05-04-17 ʻĀINA In Schools End of Year Garden Parties
- 05-04-17 Garden Learning Opportunities for Youth and Educators
- 05-04-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Earth Month Beach Cleanup
- 05-04-17 Successful Earth Month with Plastic Free Hawaiʻi
- 05-04-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Spring 2017 Volunteer Training
- 05-04-17 Hawaiʻi Environmental Cleanup Coalition (HECC)
- 05-04-17 Ocean Friendly Restaurants Hawaiʻi: New Criteria
- 04-14-17 Jack Johnson Announces Hometown Hawaiʻi Shows to Benefit Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation
- 04-05-17 Happy Earth Month!
- 04-05-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Benefit Dinner at the Proud Peacock
- 04-05-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi, Go Reusable!
- 04-05-17 Luibueno’s Supports KHF
- 04-05-17 Earth Month Events
- 04-05-17 ʻĀINA In Schools Kauaʻi and Waimea Educator Training Recap
- 04-05-17 EAT THINK DRINK: School Lunch
- 04-05-17 Local Iʻa - Fresh, Local, Pono Seafood now available on Oʻahu!
- 04-05-17 Garden Learning Opportunities for Youth and Educators
- 04-05-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Earth Month Beach Cleanup
- 04-05-17 Conservation Carnival Featuring Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Games
- 04-05-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi at the ʻImi Pono Fundraiser
- 04-05-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Featured at the Kapolei Public Library
- 04-05-17 6th Annual Environmental Education Symposium Call for Proposals
- 03-22-17 Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation Benefit Dinner at Proud Peacock
- 03-22-17 How Well Do You Know Hawaiʻi’s Plants? by FoodCorps Service Member Stephanie Loui
- 03-22-17 Kauaʻi and Waimea Educator Training Recap
- 03-22-17 Windward District Fitness Meet Recap
- 03-22-17 Ag Day at the Capitol
- 03-22-17 Lt. Governors’ Farm to School Initiative Update
- 03-22-17 Tending to Sustainable Gardens
- 03-22-17 Local Iʻa - Fresh, Local, Pono Seafood now available on Oʻahu!
- 03-22-17 STEM and Garden Learning Opportunities for Oʻahu Educators
- 03-22-17 Save the Date: Kū ʻĀina Pā Summer Intensives for Teachers Using the Hawaiʻi School Garden Curriculum
- 03-22-17 ʻĀINA IN Schools Grade 4 Hawaiian Garden Recipes with ʻUala (sweet potato)
- 03-07-17 Lt. Governors’ Farm to School Initiative Update
- 03-07-17 Upcoming ʻĀINA Docent Trainings
- 03-07-17 ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Trainings for Educators
- 03-07-17 ʻĀINA Farm to School Field Trip for Educators: Ulupō Heiau and ʻĀINA School Keolu Elementary
- 03-07-17 Tending to Sustainable Gardens
- 03-07-17 IUCN World Conservation Congress Releases Inspiring Video
- 03-07-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi School Presentations!
- 03-07-17 Sign Up for Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Volunteer Training
- 03-07-17 Oʻahu’s First Beach Cleanup Station
- 03-07-17 Legislative Updates: Hawaiʻi Polystyrene Foam Bans
- 03-07-17 Plastic Trashion Show
- 03-07-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi Merchandise
- 03-07-17 HAIS Schools Re-Use Program
- 03-07-17 Most Likely to Succeed Film Screening
- 02-02-17 KHF Mini-Grant & Field Trip Grant Deadline is March 1
- 02-02-17 Join Us for a ʻĀINA Farm to School Field Trip for Educators
- 02-02-17 Register Now for ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Training for Educators
- 02-02-17 ʻĀINA In Schools Docents Gear Up for Spring Lessons!
- 02-02-17 Mahalo to ʻĀINA In Schools Garden Party Volunteers
- 02-02-17 Windward District 2nd Annual Makahiki Festival
- 02-02-17 2016-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi School Mural Contest!
- 02-02-17 Civics Is Sexy: Submit Testimony Today!
- 02-02-17 Celebrating 100 Ocean Friendly Restaurants
- 01-12-17 Register Now for Civics is Sexy 2017!
- 01-12-17 You’re Invited to the 100th Ocean Friendly Restaurant Celebration!
- 01-04-17 Happy New Year and Mahalo for Your Support!
- 01-04-17 ʻĀINA Docent Training Dates
- 01-04-17 ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Training for Educators: Register Now
- 01-04-17 ‘ĀINA In Schools Garden Party Workdays
- 01-04-17 ʻĀINA Farm to School Field Trip for Educators
- 01-04-17 Lt. Governor’s Farm To School Initiative Goes to Kohala
- 01-04-17 Hawaiʻi Green Collar Institute: Tending to Sustainable Gardens, a PDE3 Credit Course for K-12 Teache
- 01-04-17 We Grow Hawaiʻi Youth Garden Conference
- 01-04-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi MLK, Jr Day Beach Cleanup
- 01-04-17 Local Plastic Free Policy Updates
- 01-04-17 Register now for Civics is Sexy 2017!
- 01-04-17 2016-17 Plastic Free Hawaiʻi School Mural Contest!
- 01-04-17 Grants for Students: Hawaiʻi Youth Sustainability Challenge!
- 08-31-16 IUCN World Conservation Congress: Planet at a Crossroads
- 08-31-16 The Smog of the Sea
- 08-31-16 Donate to Kōkua Hawaiʻi Foundation through Foodland’s Give Aloha Program
- 08-31-16 North Shore Youth Food Summit
- 08-31-16 North Shore Youth Food Summit
- 08-31-16 ʻĀINA In Schools off to a Great Start!
- 08-31-16 Kauaʻi ʻĀINA In Schools Curriculum Training for Educators
- 08-31-16 Seeking 5 Schools To Go Plastic-Free!
- 08-31-16 PlanetBox Back to School Discount … Get Yours Today!
- 08-31-16 Join Us September 17 for International Coastal Cleanup
- 08-31-16 Ocean Friendly Restaurants Building Momentum!
- 08-31-16 Blog: Plastic-Free School Lunch Guide: Alternatives to Ziplocs, Foil & Plastic Wraps
- 08-18-16 “Unbroken Ground” Film Screenings With Patagonia Provisions